- Best in Tourism Award
- Best New Business
- Best New Product / Service of the Year
- Best Young Person in Business
- Business Growth Award
- Commitment to the Borough Award
- Customer Service Award - Hospitality
- Customer Service Award - Independent
- Customer Service Award - Multiple Retailer
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Good Food Award
- Innovation, Technology & Creativity Award
- Involvement in the Community Award
- Training & Development Award
Innovation, Technology & Creativity Award
This award honours excellence in businesses whose activity can best demonstrate a proven ability to develop innovations and use business technologies to improve the performance of the company and create a significant and exploitable competitive advantage.
Awarded to the company that has most successfully implemented and used Innovation, Technology and Creativity to transform its overall performance in the last 24 months.
Who Should Apply?
This award is open to businesses from the Innovation, Technology and Creativity industry sector including film, TV, digital media, music and design who can demonstrate, in the last two years (from January 2011), skill, creativity and innovation in the development of a unique product, service or design.
How To Enter
All applicants should provide the following written information on company letterhead by 5pm on Friday 17th May 2013 to Coleraine Borough Business Awards, Causeway Chamber of Commerce, 2A Abbey Street, Coleraine, BT52 1DS.
- A company profile including history, mission, objectives and strategy. (max 500 words)
- Describe how the strategy and performance of the business has been measurably transformed through creativity, implementation of Innovation and Technology (max 500 words)
- Tell us how your use of innovation and technology has given you the competitive edge in your business sector? (max 500 words)
All short listed candidates for this award may be required to attend an interview with our panel of judges between 20th - 31st May 2013.
Award Sponsor: Invest Northern Ireland
Invest Northern Ireland's overall goal is to help create wealth for the benefit of the whole community by strengthening the economy and helping it grow. We do this by supporting business development, helping to increase export levels, attracting high quality inward investment, and stimulating a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation.
We can provide tailored innovation and export advice for all Northern Ireland's small and medium sized companies.
The Innovation, Technology and Creativity Award celebrates the efforts of businesses that overcome the challenges presented when developing new products and services.
For more information on how we can help your business contact:
Invest NI North Western Office at: 5th Floor Timber Quay, 100-114 Strand Road, Derry, BT48 7NR or call us on T: 028 7126 7257 E: firstname.lastname@example.org