Deadline Extended for Causeway Coast & Glens Business Awards!
Due to popular demand Causeway Chamber of Commerce have extended the deadline for The Causeway Coast & Glens Business Awards in Partnership with Randox
to Friday 4th August, giving businesses/organisations extra time to finalise their entries before submitting.
The awards will be demonstrating the very best of business from across the region, highlighting the positive contribution that businesses make to the
economy and to society as a whole.
The awards encourage entries from organisations of all shapes and sizes across a range of categories designed for everyone, from large private and
public companies to thriving entrepreneurial businesses, promising start-ups to established SMEs.
Companies can enter into eighteen categories, the full list of categories this year is:
- Best Tourism Attraction/Service of the Year Award sponsored by TOURISM IRELAND
- Training & Development Awardsponsored by ULSTER UNIVERSITY
- Innovation Award sponsored by CAUSEWAY COAST & GLENS BOROUGH COUNCIL
- Retailer of the Year Award sponsored by AUTOLINE INSURANCE GROUP
- Accommodation Provider of the Year Award sponsored by FIRST TRUST BANK
- Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility Award sponsored by RIADA RESOURCING
- Small Business of the Year Award sponsored by BANK OF IRELAND
- Green Business Award sponsored by firmus energy
- The Creative Industries Award sponsored by ULSTER BANK
- Social Enterprise of the Year Award sponsored by MC DONALD’S COLERAINE
- AgriBusiness of the Year Award sponsored by ATG GROUP LTD
- Best Start up Business Award sponsored by CAUSEWAY ENTERPRISE AGENCY
- Business Growth Award sponsored by DANSKE BANK
- Best New Product / Service of the Year Award sponsored by ARMSTRONG MEDICAL
- Health & Wellbeing Award sponsored by PUBLIC HEALTH AGENCY
- Best Young Person in Business Award sponsored by NORTHERN REGIONAL COLLEGE
- Good Food Award sponsored by ELECTRIC IRELAND
- Lifetime Achievement Award sponsored by CAUSEWAY COAST AND GLENS BOROUGH COUNCIL
To view the award categories, please visit www.causewaycoastandglensbusinessawards.com or for further information you can contact Annette Deighan, Operations Manager at Causeway Chamber on 028 7034 3111 or email