Connect to Success NI
Connect to Success NI is an online central system that the Department for the Economy (DfE) have developed to advertise work experience opportunities for young people.
Connect to Success NI went ‘live’ in September 2016 and hope that the online system can benefit employers and young people in a range of ways. For example, it can:
· provide employers with an online platform on which to advertise their work experience opportunities.
· give employers access to a wide range of young people to promote their company and the skills they need for the future.
· broaden awareness of the range of occupations that exist across all sectors in N. Ireland.
To gain a better understanding of the system, please see information below:
· This is the ‘Search Page’ pupils, career teachers, parents etc will use to search for work experience opportunities. Currently there are around 40 employers registered on the system: https://selfservice.nidirect.gov.uk/TransactionalServices/DfE/Opportunities
· This is the launch page employers go to where they can register as a new user for the system. Once they are registered, they will be able to advertise their work experience opportunities online: https://www.nibusinessinfo.co.uk/connecttosuccess