Finance for Non-Financial Managers Course
The role of a leader is changing and one of the key expectations is the ability to manage, understand and interpret financial information.
Our ever popular and highly regarded intensive short course, Finance for Non-Financial Managers returns on the 1st and 2nd June 2016.
Who is the course for?
· Business managers and leaders who are responsible for managing finances
· Anyone preparing for more finance facing roles
· Potential future leaders preparing for a broader role with financial responsibilities
This programme will cover a wide range of business finance topics inclusing understanding the language used in business finance, financial statements, cash flow, cash versus profit, budgeting, forecasting, interpreting the number, the role of audit, insolvency and much more.
With practical examples and business simulations, this programme will leave you with the confidence not only to understand the financials but to interpret them and ask the right questions.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
· Understand financial statements and accountancy terminology
· Interpret key figures within financial statements
· Understand the importance of cash flow to a business
· Gain an awareness of capital expenditure and revenue expenditure
· Understand and practice budgeting and forecasting
· Understand business structures and sources of finance