Rules and Criteria
Information for applicants
1. The awards are open to all businesses in the Causeway Coast & Glens Borough. These awards are designed to be inclusive and accessible and will be presented at a gala dinner to be held at the Lodge Hotel on Friday 21st June 2019.
2. Entries must be made using the official entry criteria which is available within the awards brochure or via
3. The opinion of the judging panels in all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into following the awards.
4. Entries which do not conform to the criteria or provide evidence where requested will be excluded from the competition.
5. The shortlisted finalists eligible for Public Vote will be notified after judging is completed. The Public Vote will be an online vote only. Voters will only be permitted ONE vote per email address. Shortlisted finalists are permitted to promote the voting scheme.
6. Entries must be received no later than 12 noon Friday 17th May 2019.